Thursday, November 12, 2009

Greenbay Packers... loose

I can't help vent some of my frustrations from time to time and I think venting on a blog is only the normal thing to do. With that being said, I am going to vent about the packers. As of today we are only 4-4. Two of our losses have came to Brett Favre and the Vikings. Favre is a medicore quarterback at best and is disloyal to his fan base. Over in England, a soccer team called Liverpool FC is a fierce rivial to Manchester United. The rivalary is so intense that the two teams haven't traded eachother since 1964. Star striker Fernando Torres has said he wouldn't go to Manchester United cause he knew what it meant to the fans. Did Brett Favre consider the packer fans when he went to the vikings? Probably not. I think Favre went to the Vikings cause they offered him the most money and Favre doesn't know what to do in the retired life so he instead plays football. Another loss came to the Tampabay Buccaneers. They are now 1-7 thanks to that. Our special teams let us down and that's why we loss. A blocked punt for a touch down and Tampa recieved a kick off all the way to the 18 yard line near their endzone which costed the packers 14 points. There was also a dumb interception by Aaron Rodgers which also costed a touchdown. Most of are wins came from other bad teams. Lions, Browns, Bears (not all that bad), and the St. Louis Rams. To be honest, I dont think we will be making the play offs this year due to many things. Main reason, offensive line allows too many sacks. But anyways, the green and gold play the cowboys, a playoff quality team, this week. I think if the Packers come out strong and win, that would be a huge sign that things are turning around and we would be a play off caliber team. But since I think we'll loose, I am going to say, "Better luck next year."

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I like using my blog as a way to vent anger. I'm not a big sports person, but the Packers shouldn't have lost to Tampa Bay. How is the big soccer tournament coming (the one that lasts like a month)?

    ReplyDelete