Thursday, November 26, 2009

Some Quick reminders

For this blog, I am going to give out some quick reminders that you may or may not care about. one reminder that you might already know is that the semester is coming to an end and you should probably start signing up for classes. I have no idea what the deadlines are so if you could tell me during class that would be great. Don't be shy, I won't bite lol. Another reminder is that there will be a draw for the world cup teams on December 4th. That's when you'll know what teams will be grouped for the world cup. I explained the whole world cup process in one of my later blogs in case if you don't know what I am talking about. Next reminder is that the Packers will be playing the Ravens on MONDAY night football so arrange your plans accordingly. For me, that means asking off on monday. For you MMA fans (which may be no one), there are going to be two fights on the next Ultimate Fighter so please dont miss it. Another reminder is that the holiday shopping season began and that it is going to be busy at the mall every weekend until January 1st. I would like to remind everyone to keep up with their blogs but if you are reading my blog then you probably are already keeping up with your blogs. And I would also like to remind people that the recession will most likely becoming to an end in early 2010. I know it seems like the recession will last forever, but considering that the DOW jones has been steadily increasing, the economy should be picking up soon. I don't know when the Unemployment rate will bottom out, but it should be soon.

1 comment:

  1. I already registered. I did it the 23rd. I think everyone has to be done like a week or two before classes start, but if you wait too long you won't get into the classes you need. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the recession. I hasn't really affected me. I just want gas prices to stay down and interest rates to go back up for savings and down on loans!

    ReplyDelete